Alice Ross-King Care Centre
Alice Ross-King Care Centre is a new, 102 bed, Residential Care Centre located on the banks of Lake Howard at RAAFA's AFME retirement village in Bull Creek.
This contemporary care centre is close to all major services including hospitals, allied health providers and shopping centres with direct access to the Bull Creek train station and bus services.
This architecturally designed two-storey care centre has been created to maximise natural lighting within the centre and capitalise on its serene lakeside location on the banks of Lake Howard. This stunning lakeside vista features a peaceful lake and natural parklands which areis home to many native bird species including ducks and swans.
Alice Ross-King Care Centre offers a combination of the highest standards of individualised care in state of the art accommodation which features single bedrooms with ensuites, and many have courtyard or balcony access, providing an array of views across the gardens, Lake Howard, courtyards and the city.
- Ensuite bathroom
- Adjustable bed
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans for year round comfort
- Many rooms have direct access to courtyards or balconies
- Curtains for maximum privacy
- Built in robes
- Bedside cabinets
We encourage you to bring in some of your favorite things such as your own paintings, pictures and other personal items that are important to you so that you feel at home when you join us at RAAFA.
Like all RAAFA Residential Care Centres, the Alice Ross-King Centre has a wide range of amenities free of any extra charges.
- Individualised care across all levels complimented by excellent quality hospitality services
- Registered Nurse on site 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Allied health services (Occupational Therapist, Physio Therapist onsite), contracted Speech Pathologist, dietitian and podiatrist
- Comprehensive activities program which includes exercise groups, physio, quizzes and craft activities
- Separate dining areas with cooked meals prepared on site
- Homely, comfortable and modern well-appointed lounge areas
- Light, airy, communal activity rooms
- Attractive gardens and courtyards
- Large outdoor BBQ areas
- Multi-faith services available and chapel within estate grounds
- Foxtel and Wi-Fi available throughout the facility
- Library and computer room
While some amenities are provided at affordable rates.
- Hairdressing services
- Medical services
- Additional allied health services (eg. for rehabilitation)
- Village shop access
- Café Dean located in the entrance of the Centre provides an ideal location for coffee and light refreshments with friends and family
|Category||Refundable Payment||Daily payment||50/50 Split Combination Payment|
|1||$450,000||$49.81||$225,000 + $24.90 / day|
|2||$475,000||$52.58||$237,500 + $26.29 / day|
|3||$500,000||$55.34||$250,000 + $27.67 / day|
|4||$600,000||$66.41||$300,000 + $33.21 / day|
|5||$750,000||$83.01||$375,000 + $41.51 / day|
*As at 1 July 2021
Alice Ross-King Care Centre - Air Force Memorial Estate
Bull Creek Drive, Bull Creek WA 6149
T: (08) 9324 0000
F: (08) 9324 0130