McNamara Lodge is a recently refurbished 96 bed Residential Care Centre located in the southern suburb of Meadow Springs in Mandurah in the heart of the RAAFA retirement village. The lodge offers permanent and respite care and whilst we are proud of our heritage, you do not need to be ex-service to live at RAAFA.
All bedrooms have ensuites with some featuring uninterrupted views of the beautifully landscaped gardens within the village. All rooms have direct access to outdoor landscaped gardens, a BBQ area and meandering pathways for you to relax and enjoy the fresh air. Internal plant filled atriums are located throughout, bathing the lodge with natural light. There are many lounge and seating areas where residents can attend activities or enjoy time relaxing with family and friends.
The Lodge has a comprehensive activity program which includes exercise groups, physio, craft sessions, cooking, card and board games, indoor bowls, bingo and regular bus outings. Meals are cooked fresh on site with a variety of summer and winter menu choices available.
- Ensuite bathroom
- Adjustable bed
- Air Conditioning
- Many rooms have direct access to courtyards and garden areas
- Curtains for maximum privacy
- Built in robes
- Bedside cabinets
We encourage you to bring in some of your favorite things such as your own paintings, pictures and other personal items that are important to you so that you feel at home when you join us at RAAFA.
Like all RAAFA Residential Care Centres, McNamara Lodge has a wide range of amenities free of any extra charges.
- Individualised care complimented by excellent quality hospitality services
- Registered Nurse on site 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Allied health services (Occupational Therapist, Physio Therapist onsite), contracted Speech Pathologist, dietitian and podiatrist
- Separate dining areas with cooked meals prepared on site
- Homely, comfortable and modern well-appointed lounge areas
- Light, airy, communal activity rooms
- Attractive gardens and courtyards
- Shaded outdoor BBQ area
- Bocci green with shaded seating area
- Multi-faith services available and chapel within estate grounds
- Wi-Fi available throughout the facility
- Internal atriums off dining rooms and internal passageways create a light, calming atmosphere
While some amenities are provided at affordable rates.
- Hairdressing services
- Medical services
- Additional allied health services (eg. for rehabilitation)
|Category||Refundable Payment||Daily payment||50/50 Split Combination Payment|
|1||$250,000||$27.67||$125,000 + $13.84 / day|
|2||$300,000||$33.21||$150,000 + $16.60 / day|
|3||$350,000||$38.74||$175,000 + $19.37 / day|
|4||$375,000||$41.51||$187,500 + $20.75 / day|
|5||$430,000||$47.59||$215,000 + $23.80 / day|
*As at 1 July 2021
McNamara Lodge - RAAFA Estate Meadow Springs
41 Portrush Parade, Meadow Springs WA 6210
T: (08) 9582 5300
F: (08) 9582 5300