At Cambrai Village we look at all of our residents as part of a big family who travel the road of retirement together, helping along the way when required. Our community residents all have a common goal... to enjoy each day and reap the benefits of our working years. This all begins by downsizing into a three bedroom home where all maintenance is done for you, including the lawns.
Accommodation on the Village comprises of 273 Retirement Living duplexes and a 79 bed Residential Care Centre.
Financially your expenses drop when you occupy one of our units as there are no council rates, no water or usage rates and no building insurance.
Your retirement will never be lonely as the comradeship among the residents is such that there is always someone to talk to, always something to do with numerous clubs covering a plethora of interests and many diverse activities for every taste and if all else fails, there is always the Men's Shed.
Retirement is a new chapter in your life and we believe the best chapters are yet to be written.
New interests, new friends and new adventures await you so don't wait, start the journey to make Merriwa your retirement destination.
- BBQ facilities and meeting areas within the beautiful landscaped gardens.
- Communal vegie gardens.
- RAAFA Club providing full bar services, affordable meals and function rooms.
- A Welfare Officer is available on site to provide links to home services and health and well-being activities and events.
- Estate Bus available for local shopping and outings.
- Caravan and Boat parking facilities to suit the lock up and leave nomad lifestyle.
- Home to Vivian Bullwinkel Lodge, For more detail see the Residential Care section on the website.
- Joondalup Hospital is only 15 minutes south of the village
- Locally there are numerous medical centres within close proximity
- GP, chiropractic and podiatry services available on the Estate by visiting practitioners
Like all RAAFA retirement estates Cambrai Village has a wide range of amenities at the disposal of residents, and free of any extra charges.
There are a number of groups for hobby activities including craft, workshop, mahjong, tai chi and more.
Units from $299,000 to $310,000
Located in the northern suburb of Merriwa, 39km north of Perth and only 2km from RAAFA Estate Merriwa.
13km to Joondalup which caters for all your shopping, restaurant and entertainment needs and only 38min to Perth city by train from the nearby station.
For those who love the ocean, it is a short 2km drive to beautiful beaches.
View Our Virtual Tour
To view the virtual tour, click on the image and it will open in a new window. Instructions will load automatically.
Please note that the landscape (horizontal) mode is best when viewing on mobile devices.
85 Hester Avenue, Merriwa WA 6030
T: (08) 9304 5000
F: (08) 9304 3161