Residential Aged Care Guidance and Updates
Guided by the Australian Government, RAAFA’s actions in response to the key government directives for Residential Aged Care are:
- From 6 July visiting hours visiting hours are Monday to Sunday 10am to 5pm
- Up to 2 visitors at one time (no time limit)
- One visit per resident per day
- Please contact the facility during office hours 9am to 4pm weekdays, to book your visit and for full guidelines.
Anybody who has not been vaccinated against influenza by 1 May 2020 will not be able to enter the facility
Retirement Living Guidance and Updates
- As advised by the Government, anyone returning from overseas or interstate must self-isolate for 14 days. If you recently returned from overseas or interstate or have been in contact with people who have recently travelled overseas, please advise the Estate Manager as soon as possible.
- Do not enter any of the estate buildings if you have any signs of illness, including fever, cough, shortness of breath or a sore throat and seek medical attention.
- Wash your hands:
- before entering the estate;
- before and after touching another person;
- before and after handling food; and
- before leaving the estate.
- Refrain from touching, hugging or kissing other people if you are not feeling well.
- Access to all communal areas and facilities is gradually opening, with safe hygiene practices in place. Check with the relevant estate office.
- Full Central Support Office services are available
- RAAFA Connect continues to offer all services and are available via phone or email to discuss
- Our beloved Aviation Heritage Museum is now open
Thank you for your assistance and patience in adhering to these measures. We appreciate these measures are stringent, however they will greatly assist RAAFA to protect the health and wellbeing of our residents, staff and community.