Erskine Grove in Mandurah is an ideal retirement option for over 55s looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Close to the Peel Inlet and not far from the convenience of a range of shopping centres and amenities in Halls Head and the greater Mandurah region, the estate is home for over 300 residents, who form an active community.
Erskine Grove Estate Manager said the estate is home to an active community of residents who are busy making the most of their retirement.
"We are lucky to have such a fabulous vibrant community of residents at Erskine Grove who are passionate about living life to the fullest and who are proud to be part of the village - as a result we have a range of very popular social and hobby groups, and there are always different activities and events taking place," she said.
The estate offers 197 spacious two and three bedroom units in different designs all with attached garage, allowing residents to individualise their own homes. In addition, the village offers a range of on-site facilities, as well as two large parking areas for caravans and boats, catering for the 'grey nomad' population of the village.
- BBQ facilities and meeting areas within the beautiful landscaped gardens.
- Clubhouse with kitchen facilities.
- A Welfare Officer is available on site to provide links to home services and health and well-being activities and events.
- Estate Bus available for local shopping and outings.
- Caravan and Boat parking facilities to suit the lock up and leave nomad lifestyle.
- GP services available on the Estate by visiting practitioner.
- Peel Hospital and Specialist Centres are just a short drive from the estate.
- Medical and pharmacy facilities are located within close proximity.
Like all RAAFA retirement estates Erskine Grove has a wide range of amenities at the disposal of residents, and free of any extra charges.
There are a number of groups for hobby activities including craft, workshop, mahjong, tai chi and more.
Units from $270,000 to $302,000
Only a few minutes' walk to the beautiful Peel Inlet and Mandurah Quay Resort, where you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the resort's waterside café or take your fishing gear down to fish or crab at the marina.
Immediately adjacent is the modern Halls Head Sporting and Recreation Club with its four bowling greens and adjoining the bowling club is the Halls Head Country Croquet Club. Extensive neighbourhood shopping is available at Erskine Central Shopping Centre, Centro Shopping Centres and Miami Plaza.
77km from Perth city centre.
View Our Virtual Tour
To view the virtual tour, click on the image and it will open in a new window. Instructions will load automatically.
Please note that the landscape (horizontal) mode is best when viewing on mobile devices.
19 Oakleigh Drive, Erskine WA 6210
T: (08) 9586 4100
F: (08) 9586 4399