Meadow Springs Estate
Meadow Springs Estate, lifestyle has proved to be a winner for many residents offering a range of established facilities and amenities to help you lead a healthy, active lifestyle.
Meadow Springs is a highly sought-after suburb that winds around a golf course and includes hectares of landscaped parklands connected by kilometers of walkways. It is located in WA's aquatic playground, with easy access to fishing, crabbing and boating.
Accommodation on the Estate comprises 263 two and three bedroom Retirement Living Units, 19 one bedroom Assisted Living Units, and a 96 bed Residential Care Centre.
Residents say the beauty of the village is that there are a range of activities on offer to suit all tastes.
"You can pick and choose what's of interest and do whatever you want to do. Not every activity appeals to everyone - I'm not into bingo or things like that - but that's the beauty of it".
Being a well-established retirement centre, Mandurah also provides a wide range of community facilities within a short distance of the estate, including hospital, medical consulting rooms, train, bus station, and two large shopping centres within minutes.
- BBQ facilities and meeting areas within the beautiful landscaped gardens.
- RAAFA Club providing full bar services, affordable meals and function rooms.
- Norfolk Mews assisted living units.
- A Welfare Officer is available on site to provide links to home services and health and well-being activities and events.
- Access to support equipment.
- RAAFA's Advocacy Services provides assistance for past and current ADF members on site.
- Estate Bus available for local shopping and outings.
- There are also 4 short stay accommodation units that can be used by visiting family and friends.
- Caravan and Boat parking facilities to suit the lock up and leave nomad lifestyle.
- Home to McNamara Lodge. For more detail see the Residential Care section on the website.
- Podiatry services available on the Estate by visiting practitioner.
- Indoor therapeutic pool
- Peel Hospital and Specialist Centres are just a short drive from the estate
- Medical and pharmacy facilities are located only a few minutes away
Like all RAAFA retirement estates RAAFA Meadow Springs has a wide range of amenities at the disposal of residents, and free of any extra charges.
- One-bedroom units from $175,000 (incl. washer, drier and cleaning service)
- Two-bedroom units from $275,000
- Two-bedroom units plus study from $300,000
- Three-bedroom units from $315,000
The Estate is situated at 41 Portrush Parade, Meadow Springs, Mandurah, Western Australia, opposite a large golf course and beautiful parklands. Mandurah is a popular place to enjoy the outdoors and go crabbing or fishing in the estuary and ocean.
A major attraction of the area is the beautiful white sandy beaches and pollution free water. The estate is only 70 kilometers from the centre of Perth via Kwinana Freeway, or 48 minutes by train from the nearby station.
RAAFA Estate Meadow Springs
41 Portrush Parade, Meadow Springs WA 6210
T: (08) 9582 5000
F: (08) 9582 5366